Light or Shadow

Light or Shadow
I seek the Light...

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

FOR YOU

I´ve just left you a message beside (at the "scream box") ----------->

Hope you take it in and understand...

It´s been rough for me.

So... show me if you really are who I believed you were and fell ...

Thanks...

I am working hard on healing my heart... or meeting someone

So help my eyes and don´t show me your messages... Doesn´t matter in what language they are written... They are hurtful !

When I don´t understand them... it seems they are even worse.

So... I´ve said it.

Because lately I´ve been writing all this negative stuff about my feelings...

I guess I needed to get things straight, but without just throwing all this at you online... That doesn´t work...

So bye bye

Never wanted to lose your friendship and still don´t... But I see how different things are...

I need to get healed first ! But the thought of being ignored or losing a special friend really troubles me...

Guess this is all I wanted to say.

With all my heart,

Not yours (unfortunately),

Me.

No comments: