Can´t stop eating...
burping...
It´s the sound of hell !!!
Don´t understand why everytime
there is a nice moment
a positive vibe and I start to lose weight...
Then I suddenly fall so bad !!
Why am I so out of balance like this ?
It got me wondering... Do I have the opposite of anorexia ?
Am I afraid of getting skinny ?!
C´monnnn ! I once was slim and well proportioned.
It was awesome !
I felt great and life was beautiful and well-balanced.
So it can´t be it! But I act as if it were the case.
Sabotage myself so much and so often...
Gosh !
Please God show me the way
The true self-love I know I need to find
It is inside me and I am my only savior I know
But please give me the strenght to go on
To believe in myself (it is so hard to right now)
BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
Don´t let me go through such destruction
Make me understand the paths I need to go through
Without my ignorance rule my life like this...
My body hurts
And my mind is frozen
Let my heart go up high near Your Love
Warm my heart
Give me Hope
Because I know I need to go on
Life is beautiful
and I cannot see it from where I am right now
So please take my hands and
Show me the way
Thank you my Lord
I´ll pray everyday
for my light to
overcome
my shadow
Amem.
Light or Shadow
I seek the Light...
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment