There are wounds that do not heal with time. Instead, they start hurting again given certain "weatherconditions". If this occurs, subconsciously we willwithdraw into ourselves in interpersonal situations,or be oversensitive and react in a hurt manner withoutapparent reason - or we ourselves become particularlyhurtful, without actually wanting to. However, if theweather is fair, as it is now, you have theopportunity to bring these painful things to light -preferably during a personal conversation with someonewho is close to you. Looking into painful experiencesin this way can make you freer in your behavior, yourclose relationships and your relation with your body.It can also prevent you from hurting others.
---Deep stuff... funny the book I am reading was mentioning such things... Not sure yet if it means anything specific... Although no dejavu has left me yet. I hope it either goes away or walks definitely towards me for good. Don´t like what I see sometimes... and hate the fact there is no possible complaint, nothing to be done...
But the heart does always go on...


No comments:
Post a Comment